http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...5/fd2a1d3c.jpg
and Darren and Lee [img]smile.gif[/img]
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...9/fd2a1d3e.jpg
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 15, 2002 01:24 PM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>
Printable View
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...5/fd2a1d3c.jpg
and Darren and Lee [img]smile.gif[/img]
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...9/fd2a1d3e.jpg
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 15, 2002 01:24 PM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>
Those are great pix Terry [img]smile.gif[/img] I love the look between Darren and Lee in that second one [img]wink.gif[/img]
Janie xx
hehee... so cute he was with his two chords and his guitar, trying to look all macho. [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks for the pics Terry
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 15, 2002 06:21 PM: Message edited by: Laurina ]</font>
Lol, yeah Laurie, he was so cute - I was watching him and realising just how much of a "beginner" he is! I haven't picked up a guitar for...oh about 7 years but I could play with more ease - poor lamb, looking to make sure his fingers were in the right place! Bless! I think he's really brave even to do that little bit when he's still learning, don't you?
Thanks Terry, just love pics of Darren with his guitar [img]smile.gif[/img]
Were there barriers in front of the stage?
No Barb - no barriers [img]smile.gif[/img]
The ppl in the front row could reach out and touch his shoes/legs/whatever [img]wink.gif[/img] , they were so near! lol
Never mind his 'beanie' Lauren - Janie would've had her hand up his trouser leg [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO
*thinks of things to do at the Blue concert if I can sneak down to the front* [img]tongue.gif[/img] LMAO
LMAO - plank spanker!!
Your photos are great Terry [img]smile.gif[/img]
ANd yeah, us people in the front row did really have to resist the temptation to pull his beanie off when he was bowing LOL [img]wink.gif[/img]