*walks out to the edge of the board, turns, eyes straight ahead*...*toes on the edge*...jumps up, does a reverse double twist one and a half pike..clean entry*..Hah!
Printable View
*walks out to the edge of the board, turns, eyes straight ahead*...*toes on the edge*...jumps up, does a reverse double twist one and a half pike..clean entry*..Hah!
*holds up score card*
<font size=5>9.7</font>
*places feet on the edge of the dumpster*....*eyes focused straight down*..a perfect triple flip ..and the landing...yes...yes...right into good stuff..no wake. Hah!! top that...
*standing ovation*..Oh that was just poetry in motion..too beautiful to see..
Do one off a balcony with a pool below. You know, Lethal Weapon style. Then you're my hero again!
this is a dive competition...do your own dive of a building into a pool or bucket of water hehehehe
*stands with my toes curled over the edge of the bath...knees slightly trembling with fear...takes a deep breath in and straightens my back..arms held up above my head..I focus on the shower rose and execute a perfect belly flop into the bubble bath*...yeee hawwwwww..
*water and bubbles cover the walls and floor...rubber ducky floating across the sea of suds*.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Dang!!!...that was something...I'm not sure what but it gets at least an "8"....
I only wish my bathtub was that big..I could imagine having a pool sized bath..
Stop whining, I don't even have a bath. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Although I'd also want the pool-size one! But then... It'd take several kilos of bathsaltslashpearls...