you hot georgous sexy thing you.... [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]
Printable View
you hot georgous sexy thing you.... [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]
Yeah he was a great guy...R.I.P. Paul!!!
Yeah that came out of left field for me. What a hunk...
I recently saw Cool Hand Luke for the first time. Puts all other Newman's to shame.
And: dang, there goes another one. Sydney Pollack, Roy Scheider -- it's been a bad year for Hollywood. http://planetsmilies.net/sad-smiley-17025.gif
I didn't know the "jaws" guy died...
Cool Hand Luke is my all time favorite Newman flick!!!
Oh, I just made your day worse. Wasn't Heath Ledger also this year? And Brad Renfro? And CNN really scared me with that whole "Morgan Freeman critically inured in car accident" story. I thought "critically injured" meant you're on your way to the check-out desk. Bastards. Scaring me like that. Morgan Freeman is my own personal Jesus.
he has freckles
I like him in everything he has ever done. He is on my top five of best actors.
oh you and your top lists...I bet you really don't have any lists at all you make it up....I want to see some lists in writing...real lists ...