-
Yeah, post it. Dont be afraid. ^^ I wanna play w/ some ppl I know, but only 1 of my friends actually likes WC3. My account is:
Lordaeron: (I play here the most)
Mazinga-Zeto (my arrange team account, w/ my friend, Greito-Mazinga!! ^^)
Shiinigami
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 27, 2004 01:15 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
Well when ig et irt working, my account for practice (IE Human and Orcs) is Nabiki, and my account for real playign (elves and undead) is Utena
Both on USeast or watever it's called, Azeroth?
-
im bloodberry-chan on bnet i barely go on tho ^^U
-
Tio @ Azeroth
I'm in a slump after not playing for a month but I'm getting it back...last game I played was a 33v3 Arranged Team and when it ws over I had the top score of over 140000 and the closest person was 70000 something....I'll post the stat screen...
-
NICE av TZ! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
For now I'll be known as trainingnow on USeast. My other account is DarkLinkClone, but I don't use that account when I play ladder games. Right now I'm just messing around with UD and Orcs.
-
-
http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/da...eway=Lordaeron
I need practice. Car troubles making life go crazy....need some stability. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
-
that looks like the magician from Ragnarok the online RPG i want