http://kisielka.com/In%20Package/sarah3.jpg
I did this for Sarah, so I'll do the same for Cpl Hicks.
Who's with me???
///Nod towards StV.//
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 04, 2004 09:55 AM: Message edited by: EndQuest ]</font>
Printable View
http://kisielka.com/In%20Package/sarah3.jpg
I did this for Sarah, so I'll do the same for Cpl Hicks.
Who's with me???
///Nod towards StV.//
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 04, 2004 09:55 AM: Message edited by: EndQuest ]</font>
What? Hicks is gonna have hair up,ponytail with hat? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Yah, I don't quite catch your drift.
No way in hell I'll buy all 3....probably just live with the CC version and curse Todd for not making the helmet removable.
I'll end up with two, one'll probably become another Marine though [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I think Im gonna try for a removeable helmet...
Been there, will do that !!
I'll probably just get the CC piece. Maybe the no-helmet version if I see it in stores.
What can I say? Call me a sucker, but I gotta go with you on this EQ [img]wink.gif[/img] After seeing the Hicks pics, that is one of the most lifelike jobs they've done. If the final procuct looks half that good, I'm going to be getting all the variants. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
I never wanted a GI Joe in the MM line, let alone 3 versions of it, but what can you do. I'll get them all to complete the set.