I won a Pre-Mattel trunk for $114 (it retailed for $175) I can't wait to get it Samantha needed some place to put all her outfits and accessories, finally...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=9530531005
Printable View
I won a Pre-Mattel trunk for $114 (it retailed for $175) I can't wait to get it Samantha needed some place to put all her outfits and accessories, finally...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=9530531005
It looks great. DD has Molly's and we love it.Congratulations.
Great. I just love her trunk. The drawers really hold a lot. If you have her whole collection of clothes you may need two trunks I am sorry to say. Samantha and Molly have way too many dresses.
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
Congratulations! This is the first time I've seen the trunk in detail----beautiful & practical! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Polly Marie
We actually have two old Samantha trunks at our house... it was by far the favorite over here [img]wink.gif[/img] . Hope you really like yours... it's a great buy!
Congratulations; it looks lovely, and what a great price! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]