What do I have to short out to pull the codes? And how do I short it out? Just got a check engine light and a little bit scared. thanks. 97 gsr.
------------------
97 JRSC GSR, AEM CAI, Greddy PE Exhaust, Koni Yellows, Neuspeed springs, JL Audio.
Printable View
What do I have to short out to pull the codes? And how do I short it out? Just got a check engine light and a little bit scared. thanks. 97 gsr.
------------------
97 JRSC GSR, AEM CAI, Greddy PE Exhaust, Koni Yellows, Neuspeed springs, JL Audio.
Actually Lundgern just helped me out with that.. does anyone know what a code 92 is? 9 longs and 2 shorts then pause and repeat.. or is that a 29?
------------------
97 JRSC GSR, AEM CAI, Greddy PE Exhaust, Koni Yellows, Neuspeed springs, JL Audio.
Alright, forgive me.. just found it from the old posts.. quote Marc "Code 92 is the Evaporative emissions control system. " <-- Is that a big fancy world for O2 sensor? Anything I should be worried about? Anything I can do to prevent it again? Anything I need to change? Or just clear it and continue playing?
------------------
97 JRSC GSR, AEM CAI, Greddy PE Exhaust, Koni Yellows, Neuspeed springs, JL Audio.
Here's a website with a list of all your check engine codes...
http://hybrid.honda-perf.org//tech/codes.html
they dont list Integra in the listings....but I can bet that they are the same for most models
------------------
John
Hey what you got in there??(In a redneck voice)
Oh just a Intake, Header and Exhaust :D
B18C1 powered Civic EX Coupe
'92 Civic VX Hatch...being prepared for MAD BOOST!
EVAP system on the teg also.
k