-
This would apply to whoever is going.
So with the con just 2 or so days away, what are you looking forward to and what are you looking to score while there?
I'm looking to meet James O'Barr so I can get some stuff for xcrowx.
As far as toys go, I want a few S25 and Hellboy. Hopefully I can find some other kickass stuff while I'm there!
-
Doku, will you be able to post updates about what's going on there? And let us know what chaser's bought so far? A group pic would be great to see too.
Get on it will ya? [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
I am only going Saturday, but I can post what happened while I was there. Pics are very likely, I plan to bring my digicam
-
Since I can't attend it, I'm just hoping to see some great pictures of board members and those in costume.
-
Whoever's going-
LMK if Electric Tiki is there and please take some pics!!!
Can't wait to see what's up with their Underdog stuff (and the Ghostly Trio) [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
I'm going primarily to sell issues of LO-FI.
While in Orlando, I'd like to find Killer Croc from the 6" Batman line. If I can find multiples AND a Mr. Freeze for the loose/MIP collection, even better.
-
get ready to bite your lip with O'barr. he's a concieted dick....a talented one who doesnt realized he's passed his prime, but a dick none the less.
hope the con is cool!
-
Me and Angel will be there Saturday just like Doku, we're bringing our digicam (bought a new memory stick so we can get roughly 50 pics). Hoping to possibly get the con exclusive Crow Statue, some S25, maybe the Stealth Pred Mez its, a coatless Hellboy, Possibly some other neat stuff.. I know Angel wants to at least get Jynx from LDD's 666 line for her daughter.