-
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#CCCCCC" align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
Your Taste in Music:
</font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD">
<center>http://images.blogthings.com/howsyou...quiz/music.jpg</center>
<font color="#000000">
80's Alternative: Highest Influence
90's Alternative: High Influence
90's Pop: High Influence
90's Rock: Medium Influence
Adult Alternative: Medium Influence
</font></td></tr></table>
<div align="center">How's Your Taste in Music?</div>
-
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#CCCCCC" align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
Your Taste in Music:
</font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD">
<center>http://images.blogthings.com/howsyou...quiz/music.jpg</center>
<font color="#000000">
80's R&B: Highest Influence
90's R&B: Highest Influence
90's Hip Hop: High Influence
Old School Hip Hop: High Influence
R&B: High Influence
</font></td></tr></table>
<div align="center">How's Your Taste in Music?</div>
-
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#CCCCCC" align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
Your Taste in Music:
</font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD">
<center>http://images.blogthings.com/howsyou...quiz/music.jpg</center>
<font color="#000000">
80's Rock: Highest Influence
90's Pop: Highest Influence
Alternative Rock: Highest Influence
Hair Bands: Highest Influence
Heavy Metal: Highest Influence
</font></td></tr></table>
<div align="center">How's Your Taste in Music?</div>
So, I Guess That Means I like purt near all music...Duh, I knew that!
Rock On Y'all [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
Well I knew you liked a great deal of music Rog and I knew Susanne loved R&B BUT for myself I think I was diappointed that some of my favorite bands were not on the list...Anyone else agree???
Since Robin won't be back on til Monday I will tell you guys...her tastes will be VERY CLOSE to mine just Watch cause I KNOW her as much as she knows me!!!
<font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ September 09, 2006 01:47 AM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>
-
I agree Sis, I didn't see any polka or Bluegrass bands listed....Now that ain't fair [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
Polka?
That was funny my friend*LOL
-
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#CCCCCC" align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
Your Taste in Music:
</font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD">
<center>http://images.blogthings.com/howsyou...quiz/music.jpg</center>
<font color="#000000">
80's Alternative: Highest Influence
90's Alternative: High Influence
Classic Rock: High Influence
Progressive Rock: High Influence
80's Pop: Medium Influence
</font></td></tr></table>
<div align="center">How's Your Taste in Music?</div>