Filter's off! Swear as much as you like! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Printable View
Filter's off! Swear as much as you like! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck.
I am pleased. Profanity is pretty damn good. Look, damn, "filled."
Oooh, it's good to be back.
Shit.
Piss.
Cock.
Daffodil.
France.
I'm not immature, or anything.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And George W. Bush is president!Quote:
Filter's off!
Keep up mate [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And George W. Bush is president!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now that's somethine worth swearing about. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Kev Owens:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Filter's off!
Sorry if I was a tad behind the times. I only tend to pop in once or twice a day and last time I was here, half the posts contained more stars than The Player. This place isn't the thriviing community it once was... but at least we can say "filled" again. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
um yeah.
People make a post, see the stars, and go "later dude".
fuck off!
later dude.