-
-
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
DOOFUS DOOFUS DOOFUS!
-
Yes folks.....
that's right.. in the second pic, jassy and I ARE holding hands...
I repeat, we ARE holding hands...
just so you all know....
and I"M OKAY WITH THAT!
-
Cool pix.. thanks for sharing. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
It is amazing the resemblance between megs and shatzy or at least in hair style and facial expressions.
Anyhoo... got any more??
Like the new set of wheels.
Whoooooo I know get Shatzy to pose on it and we proly won't hear from Zela for days til he awake from a Shatzy driven coma. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
CYA
-
hahahahah....
well i doubt i'd ever do such a thing. i'm lucky
to have gotten the chance at riding in it....
especially since mu skin cells are now on the
seat....
better get that cleaned!
-
yes! shatzy-coma!
(btw, are you sure that's his hand you're holding in the middle pic?)
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by Cyalaytr:
It is amazing the resemblance between megs and shatzy or at least in hair style and facial expressions.
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
i noticed that myself and had hoped no one else
would have.... :-s
at any rate, i plan on getting my hair cut tomorrow.
so we shall see how close to megs i look after that! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
I doubt you would either Shatzy but it would have been funny to see Zela drooling like Homer Simpson over a fresh baked donut. Not to compair you to food... just an example. :-)
Maybe if you told TG to put the Yamaha in the back and you could pose somewhere in the corner of the frame not to block all the "important stuff". Just make sure to wear something sexy. LOL
CYA
-
more pics! ...getting...darker......
wait...shatzy skin cells...? [img]eek.gif[/img]
*faints*
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by shatzy:
so we shall see how close to megs i look after that! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well having not seeing a pix of Megs til now I thought you shrunk or someone stole your legs. I know you wasnt that short in the other pix next to Hanny.
CYA