Here is a picture of my latest cast member of My feature Mortus Illumina,
http://images4.fotki.com/v46/photos/...protype-vi.jpg
It is great I dont have to pay, feed, cater and literally at the moment there are no strings attached :-)
Chance.
Printable View
Here is a picture of my latest cast member of My feature Mortus Illumina,
http://images4.fotki.com/v46/photos/...protype-vi.jpg
It is great I dont have to pay, feed, cater and literally at the moment there are no strings attached :-)
Chance.
I remember when you first mentioned you had dumped your cast in favor of puppets. I thought it was a giggle then and I still do.
I hope it works out for you. I'm curious as to what story device you are using to suddenly go from the "real" actors to the puppets.
ho hoh you will have to wait and see
and for the recrod i never joke about my films
Do you actors know they've been fired/replaced?
Did you replace all of your actors or might you have mixed scenes with both human actors interacting with your puppet replacements?
lol , nope i invited them all in to a room, popped out and sprinted as fast as i could from the buidling as far as i know the cast are still in there,
Im a big fan of faust and one of the bit's i like most is the opening with the director and clown talking about the play they are abour to put on..
that sort of world with in a world notion im taking over to MI.
You would be wrong to think that this is just a case of filming puppets cutting in scene back to puppets.
Two New characters have been written in which im casting for soon and there is now a whole other story intercutting throughout the film. plus on top of that , this world within a world gets intertwinded twisted through three levels of reality within the film.
in the end it is going to be one hell of a roller coaster and some of the twists in there are so twisted your going to need a pint asap after watching the film.