now THAT is a cool pic!!!!
is that from the guy who did Ghost in the Shell? looks like his work.
Printable View
now THAT is a cool pic!!!!
is that from the guy who did Ghost in the Shell? looks like his work.
That's one way to get Ski to post on the board. [img]wink.gif[/img]
I direct the question to stingger, since he's the one that has coem up with all the pics you see. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Always nice to have feed back [img]smile.gif[/img]
It came from one of my trips into "anime art" along time ago...it was hard to find nice pics for free and I think after about 2 hours of trying this was all I could find.
I wanted something customisable & suitable for this forum (ie. not to rude) as for its origions after 2 hours I did'nt care and don't know lol
But still nice to have feed back [img]smile.gif[/img]
And nice to see you around Flakeski [img]wink.gif[/img]
awww you guys know I only show up when you least expect it......keeps things interesting [img]wink.gif[/img]
But yeah it is a great pic. Way to go Stingger [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]