It's pretty neat, an online calculator on the Kodak site..you input the gauge of film you're using, and the amount of film in feet, and it calculates the running time..pretty cool! Here's the link: Kodak Film Calculator
Printable View
It's pretty neat, an online calculator on the Kodak site..you input the gauge of film you're using, and the amount of film in feet, and it calculates the running time..pretty cool! Here's the link: Kodak Film Calculator
Mikey B, on a related note, did you see the launch of Kodak's 16mm website!
Wow, can a Super-8mm website be far behind?
No, I didn't...whats the url? I would love to try 16mm...maybe when I get a parttime job..who knows?
Oh, I meant your link, the one that you provided, when I clicked on it, I saw the calculator and I saw an article about a website or forum or something like that for 16mm.
Durhhhh! Mr. Alzheimer's a.k.a. MikeyB strikes again!