*tiptoes behind mel from thread to thread on her board and lurks in the dark*
I see youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...
[img]cool.gif[/img]
Printable View
*tiptoes behind mel from thread to thread on her board and lurks in the dark*
I see youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...
[img]cool.gif[/img]
Brii!!!! we're....me an heidi's at the orgy thing yuck place...PH...*feels gross
click here: YUCK
Brii, heidi an Soulys here...
got GOD?
we need'm.....
whooooaaaaa
(00:44:36 ) Maria : they forced me to give oral. they did my vagaina then they bent me over , one of them squizzed my head between his legs and the others did my anus, then they made me lick sperm from the floor
(00:45:12 ) ...::mel : *hates to be squizzed
(00:45:13 ) heidi says to Maria: Your brothers rock!
(00:45:21 ) Briii ( with hand sanitizer ) : *L* mel
(00:45:50 ) ...::mel : heidi..
(00:45:56 ) Briii ( with hand sanitizer ) : lmao!!! Heidi! I just read what you said!!!!
(00:46:04 ) heidi : *G
(00:48:17 ) Briii ( with hand sanitizer ) : *pumps the sanitizer bottle and rubs it on my hands furiously* I felt dirty just readin that. *G*
<font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ June 09, 2003 07:23 PM: Message edited by: M?????a ]</font>
[img]eek.gif[/img]
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
[img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
*falls off her chair*
OMG!! i forgot what i'd been missing! LMFAO!