http://www.freewebs.com/peterpeeker/collectionpics.htm
the MUNG stuff is not available right now, sorry...
also take a peek at the custom page.
http://www.freewebs.com/peterpeeker/customfigures.htm
Printable View
http://www.freewebs.com/peterpeeker/collectionpics.htm
the MUNG stuff is not available right now, sorry...
also take a peek at the custom page.
http://www.freewebs.com/peterpeeker/customfigures.htm
Awesome collection
i like how you have a little of everything
not just the smae series or company
yep!
I got my fingers in all kinds of pies!!
wait...err...
That's a collection and a half. Never seen those marvel figures like the Ghost Rider with chains. Who made those?
Great stuff man! I have questions...
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/peterpee...lect%20034.jpg
Who is the lizard dude on the left?
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/peterpee...lect%20047.jpg
Who is the cowboy?
Nice pics Peeks!! Very cool! Love to see others' collections! I need to take some of mine one day... too bad most of the MOC stuff is in boxes... space issues. [img]wink.gif[/img]
And TCM - I think the cowboy dude was one of those Shadowrun figs if I'm not mistaken...
lizard is Hunter from Resident Evil. got that from EQ. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
cowboy is Saint of Killers, from DCD's Preacher line.
looks good dude!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool man, they look sweet!Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
lizard is Hunter from Resident Evil. got that from EQ. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
cowboy is Saint of Killers, from DCD's Preacher line.