-
OK so Marina has lovingly played with her doll for a few months now and I am wondering what is the best way to clean her up?
Her face needs some light cleaning too. I am not freakishly scared of cleaning her down but was wondering how all of you do it.
Any input would be great, Thanks!
-
For light cleaning I just wipe the limbs with baby wipes. For more stubborn stuff, I make a paste of baking soda and water and let it sit for a while in the warm sun, then wipe it off- it is a mild abrasive and does work.
LMK if this is enough or if you want more details!
-
AG suggestes baking soda and water and wipe with a wash cloth
-
We stupidly bought the cleaning set from AG and then realized the "cleanser" was really just baking soda [img]smile.gif[/img] Oh, well. At least it is easy to refill the container and we got the towel set with it. The baking soda works great on the vinyl. Just be careful not to get in in her eyes and not to scrub too hard as baking soda can be abrasive if scrubbed too hard.
DD recently got marker ink on two of our dolls and DH used Simple Solution (for cleaning up pet stains) and it seemed to work. He just kept applying in for a few days and it eventually faded away. Just too let you know in case it ever happens [img]smile.gif[/img] Hopefully it won't for you.
Kim