Both the fanclub site and Sony don't appear to be working..was beginning to think it was our ISP again, but no, because this site and others are fine.
Printable View
Both the fanclub site and Sony don't appear to be working..was beginning to think it was our ISP again, but no, because this site and others are fine.
Sony's working for me just now [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
Sony's ok for me too atm but the f/c site still isn't working and neither is amazon.co.uk and I need to change my order!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]
Perhaps it's the heat! [img]wink.gif[/img] *lol*
*edited* cos I can now access the f/c site (BIG whoopie-doo [img]wink.gif[/img] lol) but amazon is still being a git [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ June 15, 2003 09:22 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>
sony = ass (again)
i've been trying to get on for a few hours and i keep getting Server Down messages! $##$#$@@! [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
*grumbles and goes to watch The Matrix instead* [img]mad.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sunhawk:
sony = ass (again)
i've been trying to get on for a few hours and i keep getting Server Down messages! $##$#$@@! [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
*grumbles and goes to watch The Matrix instead* [img]mad.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Eh? really? I have been there most the night with no probs. Weirdddddd
You know what is weird? It seems that almost every time there is some sort of trouble on the BBS (I mean, like a fight or an alter causing an uproar, or something like that) the BBS goes down in the midst of it. Coincidence? I think not [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Laurina:
You know what is weird? It seems that almost every time there is some sort of trouble on the BBS (I mean, like a fight or an alter causing an uproar, or something like that) the BBS goes down in the midst of it. Coincidence? I think not [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
[img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]
LOL i suspect that's cos when we strain the (crappy) server the most and it really DOES go down and crash LOL