Scroll down to Ella Chenault's letter.
http://www.wdnweb.com/articles/2004/...ditorial03.txt
And yeah, I know it's the same old song and dance but when I read them it still amazes me the way people think.
Printable View
Scroll down to Ella Chenault's letter.
http://www.wdnweb.com/articles/2004/...ditorial03.txt
And yeah, I know it's the same old song and dance but when I read them it still amazes me the way people think.
AMEN BROTHER!! [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
gimmie a fuckin break. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
Sadly, it was this same kind of attitude that lead to the subjugation and near genocide of an entire continent. The holier-than-thou perspective reduced the original inhabitants to "savages" and justified, at least in the immigrant's minds, their subsequent actions.
Sanctimonious assholes.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 12, 2004 07:37 AM: Message edited by: JaceSan ]</font>
And that letter is why everyone else needs to voice their opinion to their Congress men. The narrow-minded minority will win, otherwise.
Sodom and Gomorra, please. That story is NOT about homosexuality.
I pray (pun intended) for the day humans quit using religion as an excuse to oppress.
And in today's paper...scroll down to Frank Owen's letter.
http://www.wdnweb.com/articles/2004/...ditorial03.txt
Heathen Nation
I like the sound of that. :)
While each is entitled to their own opinion, it is a mistake to expect others to follow your idea of "right and wrong". These two people are not following the preaching of Jesus, they're just pushy know-it-alls venting their spleens in the editorial pages [img]frown.gif[/img]
Of course, why those nut-heads get printed, and rational discussion is avoided is another matter entirely...
Jackasses, the both of them. ugh...I'm not gonna rant, I'm not gonna rant, I'm not gonna rant.....
*hands Ski a beer*
Helps stop rants.
As for Frank's letter: I had no idea the country's problems are because we don't have enough shame going around. I'll work on it, thanks.
ahhh, thank you.
need more shame anyway, so I may as well get drunk off my ass and make a fool of myself.