Does anyone happen to know what Lita Ford is up to these days? Whether she plans to tour or go back into the studio this decade? I miss the old girl and would like to see her go back to work.
Printable View
Does anyone happen to know what Lita Ford is up to these days? Whether she plans to tour or go back into the studio this decade? I miss the old girl and would like to see her go back to work.
She's a happy mom last I heard. She's living in the Carribean with hubby Jim Gillette and their two sons. Her latest recording venture was to play guitar on "Breathless," off Jim's band Organ Donor's Ultra Violent cd. (check the news on the main page of therunaways.com for the link) That's the last I've heard. When she decides to record again, I'm sure she won't hesitate to let the world know.
Thanks for that info Chrys. In the meantime:
Lita, if you read this...I miss you and am anxious for you to release another album. There is a lot of s***** passing for 'music' these days.
Your (alls) music got me thru adolesence, I'm counting on you to help me get thru mid-life crisis!! (lol)