-
I've gotten the message no longer available on the replacement code list I had in my favorites. Is there an updated list anywhere? I know about the list in the sticky but it hasn't been updated in a long time and I'm looking for some little stuff to add to an order.
Thanks,
[img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Kristin
-
Try this, Kristen. It should get you there!
-
Thanks you!! I don't know why it wasn't working on my favorites page anymore. I've used it numerous times with success until recently.
-
*Whew* Thanks a bunch (again!) My favorites for the replacement parts website wasn't working either, and I really needed the codes from Samantha's tights and Josefina's Meet things. Thanks!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
Thanks, I was just thinking about getting Felicity's shift, socks and shoes when I saw that the Rose Dress is on sale on the site. I'm gonna take a guess and say that codes like the $10 off $30 probably can't be used when you call in your order for replacement parts? Or is it one of those situations where it depends on what CS rep you end up with? [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 01, 2006 07:54 PM: Message edited by: Tari ]</font>
-
It seems like a lot of people have had luck using the code on phone orders. I'm planning on using it and had to come up with a $35 order of things I NEED. Yeah, I know maybe I don't need them but you understand....... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Kristin
-
I'm fairly certain that you can use discount codes when you phone in an order - even one made up of replacement parts. Just when the CS rep asks if you have a key code, give her the number for the $10 off. They usually ask before they take your order.