-
Today we went to the Beverly Center for lunch and to look at the puppies at the petstore (yeay, puppies! Too bad they all look so sad there :-( ) . While we were there we stopped at XXI Forever, which is the same store as Forever 21 but with a slightly different name for reasons beyond me (maybe they wanted to fit in better with their ritzy surroundings? The strange thing is they even have different tags). Anyways, while I was there I noticed they'd introduced a line of baby clothes. They have a lot of cute and, uh, interesting tops for babies and I noticed that the size 0-3 would be a good fit for AG. The tops would be long, but it would work as some of the tanks nowadays are long as that's the fad. So just something to keep an eye out for! I found one I wanted - it said, "Pirate's Booty" and was adorable, but I don't have any money right now.
-
I'm just completely beside myself with excitement that they now carry Baby clothes! It could be a nice departure from Gymboree for my little girl!
-
I've wondered about that store at the Beverly Center too and why it has a different name. Hahaha. [img]tongue.gif[/img]