Would like a review on this outfit as I am considering buying it at the sale price. Any thoughts?
Printable View
Would like a review on this outfit as I am considering buying it at the sale price. Any thoughts?
I have the PM version of this outfit and think its really cute. I have my boy doll Larson wear it, and he looks great in it. The shirt buttons up with real buttons, and the pants are very cute, they are cords, however they fit my dolls pretty tight.
Hope this helps,
Jessica
Cute! Adorable! Outstanding! Terrific!
Can you tell that I like this outfit? lol
It is really nice material and looks like something a real little girl would be happy to wear. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
We love comfortable clothes at our house and this outfit is just that! This outfit is adorable and the pants can be used with other shirts/sweaters. The price is right this month, so I would recommend buying it NOW. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
I have the PM version as well. Love how the shirt buttons up and the softness of the fabric. Also love the cords even though they are a bit tight on my PM (white body) Molly. She's adorable in this outfit, especially with the red skates!
Yes, definitely get that outfit! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I love mine and got it at the sale price! Molly looks adorable and the little buttons on the flannel shirt really button! Someone in another group said it reminds her of the type of outfits that were made when Pleasant Rowland was in charge. Now I need to get her some play shoes for it! I guess her loafers are what's pictured with it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thanks for the feedback. I thought it was a good deal, but wanted to make sure it was a great investment.
I have Molly's After School outfit and love it. The shirt is nice and warm and it has real buttons and the corduroy pants look great.
Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]