-
In a recent post here, there was a photo of an awesome horn-loaded system in France. Think the word "Molinear" was used in the webpage. There was a pair of woofers that appeared to be around 30 inches in dia. (???) Who makes a woofer of that magnatude and where did it come from? Does anyone make woofers greater than 18" ? I've seen a 24" woofer for - believe it or not - the car stereo crowd. Think it was around $1200.
Guy
-
-
Thanks Don, but doesn't that woofer look a little different than the one on the Molinear site?
Guy
-
Only other 30" driver I know of is the old discontinued EV 30W= styrofoam reinforced cone with foam surround 100dB sensitivity, 18 Hz Fs, 60 watt tolerant VC and good for large reflex cabs.
-
Which post has the "Molinear" picture ? http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
-
-
Oh now I remember this one but I didn't focus on the
subs.