ok all you guys build the shelter , get the food, and I'll just sit here and get snot faced....
Printable View
ok all you guys build the shelter , get the food, and I'll just sit here and get snot faced....
And we're waiting for what exactly? Don't tell me it's Survivor, cuz I can't... Wait, I have ADSL now. There should be some streaming video somewhere sometime somehow...
Good God..Pull yourself together man!!!!Can't you live off the land???...eat bugs...now toddle along and build a hut or something *sipping on Miller Lite*
But ye gods, why? That's as insane as camping. People leaving the comforts of home to relax and enjoy nature. THAT I can understand (with some effort.) But then they take gameboys, fridges, and portable televisions. What's the ******* ' point then?
*munching on a *****ie*...the point is...*flicking on portable TV*...its getting dark and YOU haven't started a fire yet...
*Lighting flamethrower*
Ah, I love this century. You've got the marshmellows?
What did they blank out in my reply I said *****ie..you know the little cake thing loaded with sugar...and exactly what are you going to do with that flame thrower???
I have no idea what that sugary thing is. Can't you spell it with @'s or $'s? And what the **** is that thing censoring you for?
What was that word again it wouldn't let me use? It was a perfectly ******* normal word, you know.
All I think when reading *****ie, are disgusting, rude, unholy images. LOL!
darn it...Ok the word they blanked out rhymes with blinkie, only it starts with a t..now how bad can *****ie be???
LMAO! I see why it blanked THAT one. LOL! Ah, foolish messageboard, you cannot hurt a *****ie (to quote Apu Nahasapeemapetilon)