-
Yeap...
The UK called...they want him back.... his books are getting dusty...and he's running out of clean socks..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
BOUT time too....*L....... All I ever hear...is....
<marquee>(whiny british accent)..... "can we goo to wendy's.... i wanna a frostyyyyyyyyyyyyyy............... AMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY theres a skeeeter on meeee.......... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] my blizzard is all gone..........................</marquee>
hehehahahaaaa [img]tongue.gif[/img]
OKAY!!! funny story.... [img]smile.gif[/img]
At the hotel yesterday morning....JOhn must have been up and about early cuz I met him in the lobby....anyway...i was waiting while he asked the receptionist at the front desk for postage stamps.... she politely answered that a postage machine was located on the first floor.... so
off
he
went
when I checked out..... the same woman said...
<font size=50>DId your DAD... find the postage machine???</font size>
*falls done on the ground laughin...holding my belly....ahahahahehehahahahahah*
If you could have seen the look on his face...when I told him........
lets just say....
he didn't laugh *L
-
<marquee>I dont eat...vegetables....(lets have cheeseburgers)...i don't eat fruit ...(lets have cheeseburgers).....I don't like salad ....(lets have cheeseburgers)......... No I don't want a truffle......(lets have cheeseburgers)....... whats for breakfast??? ICK!!!(lets have cheeseburgers)..........(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)</marquee>
(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)(lets have cheeseburgers)
takes a breath....
(lets have cheeseburgers)
<font color="#993928" size="1">[ July 25, 2003 10:50 AM: Message edited by: demon chloe ]</font>
-
hehehe....
seriously tho....
i had a fabulous time.....
im glad ya came....
DAD........(cracks up)
-
DAD indeed...so much for "Minnesota Nice" [img]mad.gif[/img]
If I'd known she was going to say that I wouldn't have been anything like as polite when I filled in my guest survey *LOL*
But seriously tho...I have to say "Thank you" to everyone who made my stay so wonderful...
To chloe's family and Marcy - each and everyone of them special.
And the chloemonster herself...What can I say? How can I even begin to express my gratitiude for the welcome I got here from you, and the time you gave up to show me Minnesota (and 15 minutes of Wisconsin!!)
But I have a challenge for you - see if you can make it out of a bathroom in less than 45 minutes one morning... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Thank you, Amy..for everything [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Bless you, my child...
And you're wrong about cheeseburgers!!!! They were BACON cheeseburgers!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#993928" size="1">[ July 25, 2003 07:48 PM: Message edited by: demon chloe ]</font>
-
And those things you use in your hair...
They are definitely either cattle prods or meat tenderisers... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Or possibly instruments of torture... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
OMG...
How could I have forgotten KIRBY from the list????????????
The demon's dog... [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]
She's here nudging my arm with her nose - her way of saying "Hey...I'm here - make a fuss of me" *L
If I could get her in my carry-on luggage, the demon would be missing one dog!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
I have a confession....
I love...the gunk the demon uses in her hair....
I sneak into the bathroom every morning early.....
I tease her about 45 minutes in the bathroom...but I get up before she's even awake..so I can have all my "quality" time..... with her hair products..
elixer
gel
manipulator...
and those curling irons.....just make me loook soo lovely *pirrouettes..*....
~makes a list of things to buy in the UK
---> hair iron
----> hair goo
------> flip flops
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] .... i love my beauty products.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#993928" size="1">[ July 25, 2003 11:36 AM: Message edited by: JohnUK ]</font>
<font color="#993928" size="1">[ July 25, 2003 11:37 AM: Message edited by: JohnUK ]</font>
-
I must have been sniffing them too hard...cos I sure as hell don't remember posting THAT!!!! *L
That will teach me to forget to log out of chloe's computer...lol
Just think how much time you can spend in the bathroom now that you don't have to vacate it for anyone else... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
No wonder you always get up so early on school days...*EG
-
heheh I DID NOT...write that *L
-
That explains why you kept sniggering on the drive to the airport.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]