-
You all did a great job last night. 3 out of 4 wins. Hurley over Unaka, Honaker over Lebanon, Haysi over East Ridge and Twin Valley lost to a tough Grundy team. Keep playin' hard like you did last night and the BDD will suprise some people this year.
-
I agree. I heard the honaker game came down to a FG. Must have been really exciting
-
yea it was a great game, Lebanon struggle the first quater, then the game was delayed about 45 mins for lightning, and when the teams came back on the field, it was a whole different ball game. it was 10-0 Honaker at the delay, then 14-10 lebby at halftime, with honaker only scoring once more. I look for lebanon to be playing the Region D champ for a trip to the state championship game, if they can beat GW they'll more than likely have no trouble making it to the sub-state game!
-
George Wythe isn't the only trouble they could face down the road. Radford, Giles, and Floyd County will be in the mix before it's all over.
-