-
hey everyone..
cleaning out my garage.. need to sell this stuff.. 8)
Parts for sale off my 99 GSR
Stock GSR Wing w/LED (Frost white - mint) - $150
Stock Exhaust Manifold - Mint - Offer
Stock Downpipe - Mint - Offer
Stock Shifter (<500miles) -$20
Stock Pistons x 2 (Blew motor) - Offer
Stock Rods x 4 - Offer
Stock Pressure Plate - Offer
Stock Yellow Corner Lens (200 miles) - Offer
Stock OEM USDM Fenders L/R (Frost white) Passenger side has a minor dent from leaning on it and a few minor rust spots where paint chipped on edges - 1hr shop labor to fix. Driver side mint - $150 for both OBO
Apexi VTEC AFC - 3 Months old with box -$300
MSD 6BTM - Mint $250
99 GSR OBDII ECU - Offer
Vortech 12:1 Boost dependant FMU - $100
Please email me at:
[email protected]
------------------
Fully built - TO4e powered
http://www.c-speedracing.com
-
What have you decided to buy buy for after- market manaagement???
k
-
Zdyne ECU why?
------------------
Fully built - TO4e powered
http://www.c-speedracing.com
-
I was wondering one someone was going to get brave enought to try it. My funds are kind of limited right now or i would try it. I wish you all the luck. I think that it will work just fine for you but you will want to sell your injectors also. I would run atleast 440cc if not 550cc injectors. I think that it is a better choice for a street car.
k
------------------
JRSC 8psi, Walbro 255lph HP pump, MSD 6BTM, Crane ps-92 coil, J&S, STR rail, Fields VTEC controller, Greddy header, Greddy PE, AEM cam gears, RS Akimoto intake. Type R LSD, Type R flywheel, and rice mods!
-
Ya, i'm not sure If i'm gonng do Zdyne now.. I guess there may be some other issues that I might have overlooked by going to an OBD0 ecu on my 99 GSR.. like distributor issues and even processor speed..
Thoughts?
------------------
Fully built - TO4e powered
http://www.c-speedracing.com
[This message has been edited by G3-TEG (edited September 26, 2000).]
-
Since they are reprogramming everything i would think that they could deal with the sensor changes
I do not think that processor speed is as big of deal that most people make it out to be. Just think that a DFI is a 8bit slow ass processor and people run 600HP hondas on it.
Just think of how much of a bitch it will be to re-wire the whole car...
k