I bought a Felicity who has had her curls brushed into the rest of her hair. I easily rescued two curls on each side. Then I found some shorter hairs quite a bit lower than the other curls. Now I am wondering if Lissie is supposed to have six curls.
Printable View
I bought a Felicity who has had her curls brushed into the rest of her hair. I easily rescued two curls on each side. Then I found some shorter hairs quite a bit lower than the other curls. Now I am wondering if Lissie is supposed to have six curls.
Mary, my Felicity has just four curls, two near the eyebrows, and the other two at ear height.
My Felicity has 4 curels. 2 in on each side.
Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
My Felicity is an old one, and for years she had two curls on each side because I'd brushed two out accidentally when I was little. I also recently discovered her lower curls, right in front of her ears, so she does have 6. They still have a slight curl to them, but no bounce like the first four. You can see them close in picture 9 in my Valentine's Day album.
I always thought it strange that the catalogue used to say they were meant to be separated...wouldn't they be so much more fragile then? [img]confused.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 19, 2005 10:57 AM: Message edited by: AG*dancer* ]</font>
Mary,
My Felicity has six curls, the four near the front and there are curls further back right where her ears are. I know that the really early dolls had only four.
Mine has 6.
Mine has 6 too!
My Lissie has 4 curels.
Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
My Felicity has six curls as well. Sometimes they are really frusterating because they want to hide under the rest of her hair.
How do i locate her other 2 curls I only found four of them. Shes really old and dont know if they are still there. Shes from 1992. Can someone help me please and I also need to know how recurel the Pin Curls I used the American Girl Rollers and they came out ok.
Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]