This one doesn't have a plot- it's just Susie working out. It's silent again.
YouTube - Susie's Work Out
Enjoy!
Printable View
This one doesn't have a plot- it's just Susie working out. It's silent again.
YouTube - Susie's Work Out
Enjoy!
WOW! What a great job! Your doll sure has some amazing moves. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I will have to show this to my dolls and see if it will inspire them to get off the sofa. [img]wink.gif[/img]
LOL, MaryCarly! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I love Susie's workout video, Melissa! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Really getting good at this! Love the cartwheels!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Polly Marie
Very cute! Don't you wish we could work out on the tops of desks or tables? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Oh super cute, I loved this one!! Susie is adorable, I especially loved her pearl necklace!
This is so cute! I love how she did her push ups [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .
I absolutely loved this one! Now if only it would inspire me to get off the couch.
Very cute! I felt tired just looking at it! (Though no, I too am too lazy to actually get up because of it. [img]wink.gif[/img] )