-
Alright I am picking up a b18b LS integra (94 most likely) shortly and I am looking at putting an FMax kit on, anyone have any real 1/4 numbers and/or dyno numbers on otherwise stock motors with FMax kits? How is the install? Any running problems? I need this car as a daily driver-
Thanks!
-
ok f-max is the only full kit i know of where are you ordering and 4 how much and it looks to be a good kit
no #s yet but in a week i hope to have some
i plan on running 9 psi -i hope
think its a turbonetics turbo so it should be like rev-hards kit
it comes with larger injectors-a must for the kit i think
let me know about the kit-you found and where
-
try www.honda-tech.com some fmax peeps other there... although ive always heard ..
fmax for preludes
drag for integras/civics
greddy for integras/civics with less hassles/power/carblegal
------------------
94 Red GSR
85,000 miles
DRAG3 turbo kit at 6 psi, TIAL wastegate, Apex N1 3 inch exhaust, J&S safeguard, Clutch Specialties 6puk clutch, EBC brakes, dropped on 17 inch Kosei Racing Senekas.--New paint comin soon-- .