Does anyone know what the name of the original publication/set was that was purchaseable from AG and had the directions for restoring the historical's hair back to their original hairdos? Thanks for any info you can offer.
Printable View
Does anyone know what the name of the original publication/set was that was purchaseable from AG and had the directions for restoring the historical's hair back to their original hairdos? Thanks for any info you can offer.
I don't know if this was the original source, but it came in a newsletter that was included with the 1997 Club Kit.
Hope that helps!
Faith
Someone posted the information here before (complete with pictures and instructions). I had it bookmarked, but when I just tried to access it so I could post the link, it came up as an empty thread. Maybe whoever posted it before would be willing to do it again?
Here is a site:
http://e.joz3d.net/pages/Pamphlets2.html
Polly Marie