-
New tag or not, I see you're still an unemployed geek.
If anyone hasn't introduced you to Smith and Wesson, allow me to.. it is ideally suited for self- destruction of unviable creatins and drug addicts such as yourself.
Do us all a favor and suck on one today, Smackie.
-
http://www.energizer.com/images/bunn...gBunny_img.jpg
Inky keeps going and going and going,,,,,,,,,,,
-
SMACKIE...BWAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAA...!!!
HEY!!!...now just a damn minute here...
L8.
-
http://caddyshackthemovie.warnerbros...g/meetbill.jpg
"Oh, you shilly, shilly mods. Playin' games while our liiivez hang in da balanch...."
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by inkydave:
New tag or not, I see you're still an unemployed geek.
If anyone hasn't introduced you to Smith and Wesson, allow me to.. it is ideally suited for self- destruction of unviable creatins and drug addicts such as yourself.
Do us all a favor and suck on one today, Smackie.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
"God - please kill inky!"
-
...that Python is experimenting with the mod control panel.
They grow up so fast...
-
I would just hang on Smackie. I'm sure he's still got some fianl tinkering to do with it.
P.S. I do belive that it needs to go before committee to finalize it.........please?
-
So does this mean we can have custom titles??
missjo
Can I Can I http://www.hostboard.com/forums/