-
this is piper... she's now 6 months old, these pics were too cute so i had to share them. i know chaser will enjoy them [img]wink.gif[/img] oh yea.. look real close and you can see her superman tag.
http://images1.snapfish.com/34753879...3A878966nu0mrj
http://images1.snapfish.com/34753879...%3A%3A75nu0mrj
http://images1.snapfish.com/34753879...88234%3Cnu0mrj
-
-
we've had her since she was 9 weeks old... she's like my shadow, she always wants to be right up under us but we knew she would be like that. i tell people if they don't like dogs right up under them, then pugs are not for them [img]wink.gif[/img] we might get a black one, one day. now both of our dogs are rotten!
-
Nice dog.....just like mine.....ugly but cute [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
Cute dog!
The other day I saw a calendar that was only Pugs photos. I thought about you two when I saw it [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
AWESOME! what a beaut! give her tons of love and cuddling and she'll give it all back. their only job in this world is to be a lap dog that just loves you to pieces. can be stressfull like with other pups when they young, but the become lovers.
she's got a great looking face also.
I swear to whatever, that pugs are the only type of dogs I'll try and own before I die. they're just the best dogs I've ever had.
congrats! she's a cutie!
-
you should post some new pics of your babies chaser... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
my little black Atticas is one beautiful dog with his puppy traits as he just turned 1. hes a beautiful dog. we always get comments by vets and groomers on just how shiney and beautiful his black coat is.
and yeah, they live to love and be loved and if you want one through a rough time, or one to just sit at home and enjoy, pugs the way to go
-
http://a8.cpimg.com/image/F4/31/5899...-02000180-.jpg
Atticus in his frenzie face trying to get me to give him a treat
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 08, 2006 12:53 AM: Message edited by: Chaserfan ]</font>
-
http://a9.cpimg.com/image/09/31/5899...-02000180-.jpg
Lucy using Ming as a pillow. they always lounge on each other.
I'll have to try and nab a new pic of bug