Forgot to turn off my invisibility. How ya doing?
Printable View
Forgot to turn off my invisibility. How ya doing?
Doing all right. Glad to be off work for the day.
How are you doing?
Not great. Little income, no time, getting generally cranky.
You hear about the supermarket strikes back there? That's me!
*waves picket sign* Boo, Hiss, Safeway (Von's here) sucks.
Nope, I haven't been checking up on the strikes... go man go...
hmmm... so, you're not working? ya lucky dog...
Yeah, lucky, right. My boss at school has given me some extra hours so I can make up some of my pay, the union expects me to picket 6 more hours every week than I work in order to make roughly 2/3 the money, I still can't afford my rent, utilities, groceries or much of anything else, and I didn't have enough time for what I needed to do before all this.
*sigh*
*HUGS* poor terygon [img]frown.gif[/img] i hope that situation improves soon, for your sake!
Yeah... but there's a line in a Grateful Dead song, I recall it's called Cumberland Blues, a really good bluegrass type song (apparantly Bill Monroe was an influence to Garcia) with a line that goes like "A lotta poor man got the cumberland blues/ he can't win for losing/ a lotta poor man gotta walk that line/ just to pay his union dues"
Good song... hang in there. Pretty soon it'll get better.
Thanks, guys.
Last week I was moping around, until I realized that I didn't have to be moping around (it wasn't much fun, anyway). I can't do much about the situation, but I can change how I react to it, right?
So I'm doing much better now. *wide bulgey eyes and rubbing hands together*
Glad to hear things are looking up.
And speaking of up, please don't blow anything up. I'm not sure you'd be able to log in from jail.
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Ummm...no, you can't. I hope the fires aren't messing with you too Tery.