.5)Custom Built Computer
512 DDR-Ram
2.6 ghz processor
GeForce FX 5200 PRO
80 GB HD
1)Memorie
1.5)I played Lineage2 Open beta with friends, and decided i liked it enough to keep playing after beta. I made memorie my character about 3 weeks after Retail hit.
2)48 Silver Ranger
2.5) I wake up at about 12 and play till about 3 AM, so 13 hours i guess? : )
4) I played D2-HC ladder and reached around lvl 90 before getting beat by a barb in a duel [img]frown.gif[/img] thats the only RP game ive played before but i really like the way the RP games are made so i'm starting to play them more and more.
4.5) I'd say my best achievement is going to CPL for Counter-Strike a FPS game and beating some of the best players in the world. Was very cool.
5) I want to join Primez because they seem like a very stable clan that will be going to the top. Ive met some of the Primez members and really like their attitude towards the game. This is what i'm really looking for in a clan right now. I know im from a "farmer" clan, but i left because it was that. I was very dedicated to it though, i stayed in it for a month even after i wanted to leave just because i thought they might clean up their act. I think im a dedicated player and that shows that i am.
6) My real name is Matt, im from Austin,TX. I play Tennis for my school and work part time at Best Buy (the benefits for working there are great^^)
I hope to be fighting along side you all very soon.
