It was probably Mario 4 you saw...and the games they are re-releasing do have some changes done to them and they are different...it seems as though it's doing very good...so I think it should be around for a while...
Printable View
It was probably Mario 4 you saw...and the games they are re-releasing do have some changes done to them and they are different...it seems as though it's doing very good...so I think it should be around for a while...
i've been thinking about getting one of those...
but to be honest, i don't know shit about them...
my nephew has one... and i find the fucking light
thing a pain in the ass...
can any one of you professional gamers gimme
some info on these things?
I don't know anything about them either other than the games look cool...and you can get them in different colors...I suppose they will be just like the old Gameboy...but I never had one of them so I can't give you my experiences with it...
i have an old gameboy... and it works just fine.
however, in comparison to the new ones... the
old one looks like a fucking atari.
the new GBs screens are bigger... which is a plus,
and the color and graphics add to my interest,
however, i GRAVELY dislike the added purchase
of a light (which i see that best buy is just
giving those away with purchase).
i'm somewhat skeptical about purchasing the
new gameboy because i feel that eventually,
they will get off their asses and incorporate
a light into the design (because the add-on
is just so gay). and let me say that you WILL
need one of those lights.
i suppose that is my dilemma... in addition to
the fact that i know NOTHING of new advances
nor when i could expect these bastards to come
equipped with a light in the design.
in addition, i'd like someone who has had one
to let me know if its worth it... or if i should
just screw it off and wait.
Roxane mentioned a while back how she wanted a Gameboy Advance...and I was at best buy today and started looking at them and I think I'm gonna buy one now...these things rule...they have great graphics for a hand held and they have cool games...and all the games I use to play like Zelda and Ninja Turtles...I'll post some pics of some games...
The Sims
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images..._screen001.jpg
Mario 4
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images..._screen002.jpg
Contra
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images..._screen010.jpg
Wrestling
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images..._screen006.jpg
Shit...I could post pictures all day...just go to this site...they have alot of the games...but there list isn't even all the games...there are tons more...and the guy at Best Buy told me they will be getting 100 new games before Christmas...
GAME BOY ADVANCE SITE
A few more..
Madden 2004
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images..._screen002.jpg
Mario Kart
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images..._screen001.jpg
Another wrestling
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images..._screen012.jpg
i'm kind of curious how long this is going to last...i saw a commerical the other day for Super Mario Bros 3....and i couldn't understand why they would be pushing a game that old so hard....
the graphics do look awesome, but i would think they would be promoting new games instead of games that came out over 10 years ago.
i don't see why the light would be necessary, especially since the screen is going to be backlit anyways.....
that doesn't make sense to me.
while you can see the screen ok... its similar
to the old GB in that at certain angles...
the screen fuckin blows. the light makes it
able to be seen clearly at *pretty much* all times
Nintendo always pulls that shit.
Buy whatever they are selling for an ok price and then buy X, Y and Z to make the damn thing work.