... i won't have heat until next week.... [img]confused.gif[/img]
thank GOD for my electric blankey!!!
*sniffs*
Printable View
... i won't have heat until next week.... [img]confused.gif[/img]
thank GOD for my electric blankey!!!
*sniffs*
care to share why shatz? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
back in the summer when my ac was on the fritz,
they disconnected a whole buncha shit... mainly
because *they say* my heater was producing
carbon monoxide... and they (the ac/heater guys)
said it was against their policy to hook the
heater back up due to the carbon monoxide threat.
so here i sit.... no fuckin heater [img]mad.gif[/img]
Alison, remind me about this next time we talk.
Seriously, if I forget then say "Wtf am I supposed to remind you about?"
i would.... but you aren't on [img]mad.gif[/img]
He is on now silly. I say move.. A nice 2 bedroom cant cost too much could it? ?HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HINT HINT [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
LOL!
[img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] Come and get it!
didn't you know?
i don't believe in santa......
=|
i hate moving. [img]frown.gif[/img]
ok well just lay there then. But that has little to do with getting a nicer place.