thanks again! my collection of those little marvel dudes is complete!
Printable View
thanks again! my collection of those little marvel dudes is complete!
nice! I got an Akira bike capsule fig and a bunch of Hellboy mini capsule figures from them just a few days back. I'm guessing that they buy bunches of these capsule things direct, I can't imagine them raiding the machines.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 30, 2004 04:36 PM: Message edited by: Cemetery Man ]</font>
got a pic of the Hellboy minis?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll take a shot of mine later, but here's the pic from the site.Quote:
Originally posted by chaserfan:
got a pic of the Hellboy minis?
http://www.toyzz.com/images/products...1-13411116.jpg
Hard to tell there, but the Hellboys do have painted on eyes. They used to sell these seperately too, I bought a full set and an extra HB.
awww, I've seen that pic but dont think I realized they were gumball machine size. might get them now