About 4 years ago I emailed Krispy Kreme and asked them why there were no locations in Arkansas and asked them to please look into opening one...and poof...appears one on Kanis.
Today, I emailed Chick-Fil-A and asked them to consider opening a independant location (apart from any mall) either next to Rave Motion Pictures or off of Chenal Parkway. I got this response from the Chick-Fil-A representative...
______________________________________
Dear Ms. Martino:
Thank you for taking the time to contact Chick-fil-A CARES. Our customers are very important to us, and we appreciate their comments, questions, and concerns.
Our Corporate Mission Statement is: "To Be America's Best Quick-Service Restaurant at Winning and Keeping Customers." It means so much to hear from our customers that we are on the right track.
There are currently no plans to develop in your area. However, we have forwarded your comments to our Real Estate department for review and consideration.
We thank you again for your time and interest and look forward to seeing you in one of our local Chick-fil-A restaurants soon. As a token of appreciation for your time and effort, I'll be sending you one "Chick-fil-A CARES" guest card which should arrive at your provided address in 7 to 10 business days. Don't hesitate to let us at Chick-fil-A CARES know should you need our assistance again. Have a nice day!
Sincerely,
Wendy
Chick-fil-A CARES
Chick-fil-A...We Didn't Invent The Chicken,
Just The Chicken Sandwich.
_____________________________________
So, I got Krispy Kreme here and I'm working on Chick-Fil-A...those from LR should thank me for all my hard work.
