-
This item was on my wish list, but not something I wanted quickly, and when I learned it was retiring, I had to have it. Well it came today, and it is very cute. The iron is really heavy, made of real metal, ceramic, and wood. The waffle platter is glass, and the waffles are really cute (soft plastic).
I hope that everyone that wants this set gets it before its gone forever.
Jessica
-
I knew you would LOVE it! It is soooo cute! I'm glad you are pleased!
-
Thanks for the review. Mine is listed as shipped (Yay!). The item was on my dd's wishlist too, but*****her down the list as well. My mom will be giving it to her for her Birthday in July. I told her it was retiring, so she will be REALLY surprised when she gets it.
Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
I got mine today too and I was very impressed! It's a great set.
-
Congrats Jessica! I bought mine earlier this year and just love it.
Your picture of Molly and Lindsey is so cute. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]