22...
Printable View
22...
23...this might be it...I should have started this a long time ago...
fuck it...you heard it hear first...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
24!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna try to buy some black boots tomorrow...
Waylon Wesley May... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
alright motheruckers...i just finished 24...25 is being started now...the goal will be accompolished shortly...if I feel like it, I'll post more...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
you know you want to.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
Call up Trudy on the telephone...send a letter in the mail...
this is gay
i don't get it...sorry