-
was thinkin some evening or day before christmas we could get together....Pick a room with not alot around and have a lil chat before christmas.....I would love to get us all in the one place again....
Anyone up for that?
This is on Blaze and chloe's board too...Hopefully everyone see's it that way...
[img]redface.gif[/img]
-
post it on Evo's board....
yep! Blazes n chloE, Evo's no doubt, everyone will see it...
thanks for letting me know, and for sure, if at all possible, i'm there!!!
-
thats not such a bad idea.... of course its not gonna be an easy thing to plan...
-
-
well mostly everyone is around here..and who isnt I have their email addresses and as soon as we set a night for it..Im gonna email them as well
So mel....Saturday nights work for you right?
I was thinkin the Sat evening before xmas...so lemme know..K..
-
Saturday before christmas is the 20th. I dunno, thats a big if for me, but I'll try my damndest to be there!
Why?
Because I'm an honorary poolie and I've got rocks that I'll throw over the fence and into the pool if Im not allowed!!!
-
will try.....lemme know when*G
-
thinkin around 10 or 11pm......if that works for everyone..Just waitin to see at this point..
and Smyra.....You better show!
-
that's like.. the night before i leave... i'll see if i can make it.....
-
am i invited too? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]