-
The dealers have a two week back order on them, nationwide backorder that is. Every other place I call doesn't have it and can't get it. Fel Pro doesn't make one for the B18C's.
JRSC is going in on Friday one wayu or another!
------------------
Bill Winters
Houston, TX
'94 bone stock GSR w/ home made CAI (Soon to be JRSC'ed)
-
Try A&H Motorsports, 1-800-543-5525.
------------------
Greg Holden
96 GSR, JSRC @10psi, All the Goodies!
Best 1/4 ==> 13.937 @ 101.41mph (at 6psi)
My JRSC Install Site
-
I have a set, for the head, middle and TB.
I bought them "just in case"
I'll sell them to you for what I paid for them. Later
------------------
HAWAIIAN BUILT...BUT
...STUCK IN L.A.
-
This may be a stupid question, but the IM gasket should be replaced when installing the JRSC?
I thought if youre careful they can be removed and put back on many times...or is this just very precautionary?
------------------
1995 Milano Red GSR w/goodies
H/A & H/T Teg Forum Mod
Creeping to the darkside...
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by newgsrdriver:
This may be a stupid question, but the IM gasket should be replaced when installing the JRSC?
I thought if youre careful they can be removed and put back on many times...or is this just very precautionary?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's always a good idea to replace the intake manifold gasket. If it leaks, it is a major pain in the butt to fix (especially with the JRSC!).
I always have another one ready when removing a manifold. Of course, the only time the old one tears is when you don't have another one ready. It's Murphy's Law! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif
Bill, try Mike K at Naples Acura in Florida. (800) 792-2872
Sonny
------------------
Sonny Van Hook ([email protected])
2000 Supercharged Civic Si @ 6psi
1999 Tonykart/Honda 80cc Shifter
-
Hey. . . if you can get off the intake manifold gasket in one piece, I'd like to know how u did it! It took me 2 hours of chipping with intake manifold gasket remover to finally clean that thing off!
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 5 Liter Eater:
The dealers have a two week back order on them, nationwide backorder that is. Every other place I call doesn't have it and can't get it. Fel Pro doesn't make one for the B18C's.
JRSC is going in on Friday one wayu or another!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Are you installing that JRSC yourself? I'm just curious.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by randomwalk101:
Are you installing that JRSC yourself? I'm just curious.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yup. Wouldn't have it any other way.
I think I have found one in town from someone on the board. Thanks for everyone's suggestions. If I can't get it local I guess I will have it overnighted from A&H. I almost forgot about them. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
Bill Winters
Houston, TX
'94 bone stock GSR w/ home made CAI (Soon to be JRSC'ed)
[This message has been edited by 5 Liter Eater (edited August 01, 2001).]
[This message has been edited by 5 Liter Eater (edited August 01, 2001).]
-
Bill,
Last ditch... I have THREE of them in stock and can ship if needed. Let me know.
Jim
------------------
'93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph
-
Thanks Jim, I didn't even think to ask you. I think I'm set though.
------------------
Bill Winters
Houston, TX
'94 bone stock GSR w/ home made CAI (Soon to be JRSC'ed)