Somebody on Facecrack posted that they thought he wasn't in the office at GPA any longer?
I was just getting ready to buy an old pair of 808s and send them for a new set of 34647s and a remag...
Printable View
Somebody on Facecrack posted that they thought he wasn't in the office at GPA any longer?
I was just getting ready to buy an old pair of 808s and send them for a new set of 34647s and a remag...
This rumor seems to be showing up more and more often. The last time was a few months ago, and it wasn’t true. Call GPA and see if Bill answers the phone. I bet he does.
Yes he will retire at some point, but I don’t know that the time has come yet. Only one way to find out.
Just talked to Bill on the phone last week. I'm packing up 2 604Es to send down there for a tune up.
Best, Fred
I called using the 0221 (last 4 digits) number, mid afternoon in OK. He answered right away.
Best, Fred
Well, more than just one but not many for sure.
I use these sites to gain knowledge, in this case, about Altecs and their crossovers. I don't chat too much mainly due to lack of knowledge and experience.
But, back to the original topic, today I just talked to Bill again. And, again, he picked up right away. So to those who are having difficulty connecting with him, I have no answer. Bear in mind his time zone if you're calling from afar.
Best to all, Fred
Yes the time zone is hard. Bright and early for me is half hr before closing in OK and i have tried as early as 3pm there. Opening time is like 1am here.