well i wanna see you guys, i have noticed some new names and i am just nosy like that [img]wink.gif[/img]
Printable View
well i wanna see you guys, i have noticed some new names and i am just nosy like that [img]wink.gif[/img]
What do you want to see?
um everything [img]eek.gif[/img] haha YOU!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
I would but I always look uglier on cam then I do in real life. I'm just not very photogenic I guess.
I don't have many pics of my ugly self so you might have seen this one on the spawn board before. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
http://images.snapfish.com/33%3A%3A7...44466384nu0mrj
i have seen that one, i have also seen it a little um i guess you could say touched up [img]wink.gif[/img]
this is me and lil mort, i really don't like this pic of me but it will do for now [img]wink.gif[/img]
http://images.snapfish.com/33%3A%3A7...3B%3B%3Bot1lsi
HAHAHA yeah when Pappy made Todd grabbing my package. Man I wish I had that pic.
Yeah you're right, the logo on his shirt was different. [img]wink.gif[/img]