This is a UK prog band that's been around for a fairly long time. Totally instrumental, and they play groovy trippy stuff. But there is a focus on musicianship and I just like the rhythyms that the guitarist and keyboardist play.
coily
Printable View
This is a UK prog band that's been around for a fairly long time. Totally instrumental, and they play groovy trippy stuff. But there is a focus on musicianship and I just like the rhythyms that the guitarist and keyboardist play.
coily
Ping for Fuse, get this one before it's gone dood.
Very nice ! Very sophisticated. When did this recording take place? Are they still together?
Kinda sounds like one of Vinnie's tunes off his solo record. (I don't own it -so I could be wrong). I bet they didn't rehearse much. [img]wink.gif[/img]
I had lots of music from ozric, very good band, even though some albumss of theirs are kinda repetitive and some drummers they had were kidna sloppy.
the drummer from that mp3 is very good though
I think they're still together. I think the second drummer left. He played on some stuff that I really like, much more than the music with this drummer. They pull a lot of different elements into their music, sometimes real aggressive, sometimes laying back. But I dig the synths...
They've got what seems like hundreds of recordings out...they had a large bin at a racord store I used to go to.
This album is one of my fave discs.
Curious Corn
One last bump
Already got it, B, thx [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 28, 2004 01:17 PM: Message edited by: FuseU1 ]</font>