Not to sure about actual film forums (Alex and Nigel probably know a few).
For video stuff...
http://www.abcdv.com/
For software...
http://www.creativecow.net/index.php?forumid=1
Printable View
Not to sure about actual film forums (Alex and Nigel probably know a few).
For video stuff...
http://www.abcdv.com/
For software...
http://www.creativecow.net/index.php?forumid=1
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've split my time. On my own forum here on Hostboard I put current events situations that relate to Super-8 filmmaking such as umpcoming film festivals and my own filmmaking and transferring to video expriences. (link is in my signature)Quote:
Originally posted by sn-films:
Not to sure about actual film forums (Alex and Nigel probably know a few).
But the most active super-8mm forum with a pinch of 16mm and video related issues is shooting8mm
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 23, 2004 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>
I occassionally drop in this one. It's a bit tossy, I've only posted there once (to pimp Running Like Mad, whoops, I did it again).
Could be some good stuff if you look for it.
The Untamed Aggression Forum sounds like a lark.
Oh yeah, fun and frolics to be had there. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
Anyone know of any other good film-making forums. Or anything related to film-making, not film watching. That one from Untamed Aggression on special FX makeup was great.
For more techy stuff (cameras, lenses, sound, editing, lighting) there's an excellent one called www.dvinfo.net (it does have a slight Canon bias though).
Likewise, I wouldn't mind finding a website where I can get hold of some nice young drama students. My friends are stroppy bastards, you see.
www.indieclub.com, www.indietalk.com, www.theforce.net/theater/, www.filmmaker.com. Those are a few that I frequent.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I presume it's for actors / casting and nothing sexual...?Quote:
Originally posted by kriegslust:
Likewise, I wouldn't mind finding a website where I can get hold of some nice young drama students.
I visit G-Macwebsite fairly often... it's prety crap, but seeing as I'm based in Scotland, it helps.
Oh, and Hotmailis most used by me too!