So CS told me it came with the parasol, and for $30 I assumed it would too. No. It's just the coat, which isn't even lined; the scarf, which is simply a piece of brocade ribbon that's hemmed on the ends; and the hat, which is too big for the box, so it's flipped up on one side, and currently on my sideboard with books laying on top of it. I was a little disappointed, and was on the verge of selling it on eBay, since I know I can get more than I paid for out of it; but, then I tried it on her, and all reasoning went out the window. It's adorable, and I know I would kick myself later if I sold it now, and had to buy it again someday down the road. I just wish I could get the silly parasol!
~Dee
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 25, 2006 08:40 PM: Message edited by: DaisyDee ]</font>
