-
Since I redid my displays a bit the other day, and again yesterday because I got some new figures, here's new pics. There's 13 total, so it's gonna take a few posts.
And don't anyone be saying my camera phone is crappy, these photos are teh r0x0r!
Spidey with the Spidey villains. Check out both my Ramos-based figures!
http://img68.photobucket.com/albums/...gle/spidey.jpg
Yeah Silver Surfer's in the back too. I didn't know his feet were magnetic, you can do all kinds of wacky stuff with his board angle! But I didn't.
Howard the Duck and the Spidey people
http://img68.photobucket.com/albums/...gle/howard.jpg
Pale-faced Edward Scissorhands
http://img68.photobucket.com/albums/...gle/edward.jpg
Metal Gear Solid 2 Kubricks
http://img68.photobucket.com/albums/...gskubricks.jpg
-
-
Misato and some other figures (Mutsumi popped her head in the frame)
http://img68.photobucket.com/albums/...le/misato2.jpg
Pepper and Sugar from Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar
http://img68.photobucket.com/albums/...eppersugar.jpg
-
-
is that the Orangey Spidey you posted the other day? or the magnetic one TH has?
-
That is Flip n Zip Spidey, which I bought yesterday. I had Green Goblin, Venom, and Hobgoblin for a while, but no Spidey to go with them. So yesterday I got one after I had put them back on display.
-
cool. I like it. But you need more toys. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
No I don't I need more shelving and less figures in boxes.
-
It looks good out of the package. I need to get it.
-
Ah, good ol' Sega Saturn. I drag mine out every great once in a while just to play Nights and Guardian Heroes.